Questions Get live help
Step 1. select seat frame color Required
Step 2. Select Fresco Seat Pad Required
Add universal snug +$45 Optional
Add mat and bowl set +$89 Optional
Add Merino Wooly Liner +$89 Optional
We have twins and we have been struggling to find an easy way to feed them when either of us are on our own with them, especially while they're so young. We've tried twin specific products but unfortunately they haven't worked for us so I was so happy to find this chair! Obviously we needed two, but it has been a blessing to have a place to feed our newborn boys without having to stoop down or hunch over. I can comfortably sit in front of them in a chair or barstool to easily feed them at the same time in their two chairs, which as an older parent has been amazing. Plus, feeding them this way has made it possible for me to finally figure out a way to pump while bottle feeding them - IYKYK. It was a splurge for us to get them but how great to splurge on something that will actually last them for many years!
Love love love this. Spent weeks deciding whether to buy due to price but worth every penny If you have a kitchen island and spend a lot of time in the kitchen. No regrets !
I was planning to get this but it was outside our budget. I found an old, unopened one for sale on Facebook Marketplace so we bought it. Two weeks later our son was diagnosed with reflux which makes it extremely difficult for him to be comfortable laying down. This chair had literally saved us. He sleeps in it (with supervision) and it's great to pop him in there instead of laying him flat on a dock a tot or similar product. Had I paid full price, it absolutely would have been worth it.
This chair is amazing. My son absolutely loves it! It’s so stylish, convenient and practical.
If you want the best of the best...this is it. American made ( I hope anyway) minimal plastic mostly metal. Honestly I would pay more for a full metal version. Super smooth. Parts should be easy to replace if they do break. Definitely worth the money. I know some people think it's nuts but it's the price of not supporting cheap crap from China that gets thrown out after one use. I love how it can be as low as a swing and as high as table. So freaking versatile. I am excited to put to it to use.
ready to grow with your family
the only one you'll need: the fresco works from day 1 to 8 years
3 recline positions
go from cradle mode for resting to semi-recline for bottle-feeding to fully upright with the light-touch handle
pneumatic up/down height adjustment
pull it up to the table or breakfast bar, or raise baby up for that all-important eye-to-eye contact
choose from 5 frames and multiple seat pad colors to find your perfect combination
- fresco is suitable from newborn to 36kg/79lb
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free
- 3 recline positions; fully lie-flat newborn cradle, semi recline & upright seat - easily activated using the handle in the rear of the seat
- 360-degree rotation
- pneumatic up/down height adjustment allowing for tray heights up to 91cm/36in
- up-to-the breakfast bar & traditional tray high chair positions
- super-sized, scratch resistant & anti-slip adjustable feeding tray
- tray made from FDA foodgrade plastic & stainless steel parts that are dishwasher safe
- 5 point safety harness with padded shoulder straps & bloom smart buckle
- removable safety harness allows conversion to a play seat for kids up to 8 years
- removable click-in/click-out aluminum safety bar designed for use in all 3 recline positions
- removable sculpted booster seat for use with smaller infants - designed to direct spills away from seat unit
- removable aluminum footrest with 3 adjustable height positions
- scratch free wheels concealed in base for movement
- wipe-clean seat pads available in a range of elegant colors
- net weight: 14.3kg/31.5lb
- manufactured to conform with globally recognized safety standards and norms
- * recline feature is not available with tray attached...
fresco frame includes: fresco frame + booster seat + feeding tray + small play tray + safety bar + footrest. fresco starter kit includes: large pad + small pad + matching 5-point safety harness + smart buckle. universal snug (optional) = two cushions.