alma max crib breathe mattress - US standard size
I Gave It 5 Stars!
Looks great and am sure she will rest comfortably. Really want to know?? Send a rep by to look at it right months from now. Will offer a tea.
All I can say is that my baby has been sleeping in his crib like a dormouse since the day he was born!
Started looking for new mattress when baby decided to climb out of her crib at 20 months! That was with crib at its lowest setting. Was trying to find a replacement mattress that would be a lower profile. Babys other mattress was about 5 to 6 inches thick.
Started googling 4" mattresses and came across your website, thankfully.
The mattress is well made and because the difference in height,baby has stayed safely in her crib, sleeping comfortably.
bloom breathe mattress
the bloom breathe mattress has an organic cotton, water repellent, removable & machine washable cover. It uses a revolutionary eco-friendly Bundle Fiber™ core that is 100% breathable, allowing air to pass through the entire mattress. The bloom breathe emits zero voc's or any other potentially harmful emissions helping provide a safer and healthier sleep environment.
It is produced from recyclable materials, and is Greenguard Gold Certified.
pocket spring mattress
• dual side, progressive firmness mattress inverts to accommodate baby's increasing weight
• natural rubber latex contours to baby's natural posture & promotes high breathability
• pocket spring design – undisturbed night's sleep with long term durability and support
• balancing net – evenly distributes body pressure
• cotton felt – high density cotton layer for extra support & comfort
• unbleached & undyed natural cotton cover - natural sleeping surface for baby
flame retardants: our bloom pocket spring mattress is not chemically treated. we use a barrier layer which acts as a flame retardant (instead of using chemicals). the barrier layer is ammonium polyphosphate; a very safe material, so much so that it is used in food.
our mattress cover is not treated.