retro solid wood crib
- made of solid american beechwood and eucalyptus
- 2 adjustable mattress height options
- open slats on all four sides to maximize air-flow, no flame retardants used
- low-voc baby-safe finishes, formaldehyde-free, mdf-free, lead-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- compatible with US standard mattress and bedding options
- beautiful solid wood mid-century modern crib (can extend to toddler bed with toddler rail sold separately)
- fits standard USA mattress size: 28" x 52" (71 x132cm) & bedding
- 2 mattress heights
- newborn to toddler convertibility – from bassinet to crib to toddler bed
- all-around open slats maximize all-important air-flow
- suitable from newborn to 5 years
- mdf-free, formaldehyde-free, phthalate-free, BPA-free, lead-free
- no flame retardants
- low voc baby safe finishes
retro solid wood crib contains the complete crib frame. mattress, bedding and toddler rail sold separately.
The retro crib is definitely a dad-approved piece of furniture - my husband loves the mid-century modern design.
As a parent of multiple children, I can confidently say that this crib is a great investment - it's durable, long-lasting, and has a timeless design that can be used for years to come.
The sleek, elegant design of this crib is perfect for any modern nursery. We love how it complements the rest of our decor.
We're so glad we invested in this high-end crib - it's definitely worth the money and has exceeded our expectations in terms of design and quality.
This crib is the perfect combination of form and function - it's beautiful and stylish, but also practical and functional for growing babies.